Pramac 130kVA Industrial Spark-Ignited Generator Set
The Pramac 130kVA generator is one of the most cost-effective and robust units you can buy for your power needs. It features a durable, sound-attenuating enclosure that reduces noise to a minimal 70dBA while protecting the genset from damaging weather.
Combining an industry leading Generac engine, control system and componentry, the genset is the ideal standby power source for a range of industrial and commercial applications.
Advantages Of Gas Generators
- Powered by natural gas lines - offering reliable and virtually ‘unlimited’ runtimes during power outages or natural disasters.
- Produce significantly lower nitrogen oxide, particulate matter and carbon monoxide emissions compared to traditional diesel generators.
- Require very little fuel maintenance.
- Without the restriction of site refuelling, they’re easily installed in hard-to-access areas like rooftops.
- Do not require large on-site storage of fuel.
- Run quieter than diesel generators.
- Fuel type: Natural gas/LPG
- Engine: Generac
- Alternator: Generac
- Noise pressure level: 67dBA at 7m
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 3671mm
- Width: 1028mm
- Height: 2054mm
- Weight: 1719kg
We offer 24/7 Australia wide support on all our standby generator models, with service agents throughout Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, you can pick up from one of our sales offices located in Perth or Melbourne Office