Diesel Generators for Sale
DIESEL GENERATORS FOR CONSTRUCTION, MINING & INDUSTRY USE
Blue Diamond Machinery has service agents Australia wide and sales and service offices located in Perth and Melbourne, enabling us to deliver the right generator to your location. Talk with our experienced diesel Generator team for the right advice to meet your requirements. We offer a range of diesel generator models and specifications including; 10kva to 700kva -1 Phase & 3 Phase- 240 or 415v diesel generators, Silent Diesel Generators- Fully enclosed sound proof canopy diesel generators, Remote start and online monitoring diesel generators.
WHY CHOOSE A DIESEL GENERATOR FROM BLUE DIAMOND?
Our diesel generator range are built tough and built to handle Australian conditions. After years of supplying to Australia’s mining, construction, and trade industries, we only stock diesel generators that are quality, reliable and well-built. We have over 30+ years of industry experience and provide leading diesel generator brands at the best price possible, saving you time and money. So, why Choose a Diesel Generator from Blue Diamond?
- Our Diesel Generators are Built to Handle Tough Australian Conditions- we only stock leading diesel generator brands that have been tried and tested under tough Australian conditions. Built to handle Australia’s demanding trade, mining & construction site conditions, our diesel generators are built to perform under pressure.
- Reliable & Efficient- our extensive diesel generator range deliver prime and backup power reliably and efficiently. Whether you need a diesel generator to power large trade equipment use, for commercial applications or standby & backup use, our diesel generator range will deliver power when you need it most.
- Leading Diesel Generator Brands at Great Prices- the Blue Diamond diesel generator range are exclusively chosen from leading brands like Denyo, Kubota, Perkins, Cummins and more. Featuring well-engineered engines built to run efficiently, quality parts & components and a range of features. All our diesel generators are offered at the best possible price.
- Expert Diesel Generator Servicing & Support- Blue Diamond Machinery was built on the core value of delivering a better service and quality advice. We are confident in our diesel generator range, which is why we offer 24/7 Australia wide support across all our diesel generator brands. As well as extensive generator servicing and support.
- Extended Warranties on all Diesel Generators- our diesel generators come with generous warranties for your peace of mind.
Blue Diamond Machinery supply diesel generators Australia-wide, from Melbourne, Perth locations, to Sydney, Brisbane & Adelaide, wherever you are located, we can assist. Blue Diamond Machinery has generator service agents Australia wide.
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
At Blue Diamond, we are extremely confident in the quality of the Generators we distribute, which is why we offer 24/7 Australia Wide Support and provide Industry Leading Warranties throughout our entire Diesel Generator range.
It's important to ensure you select the right Diesel Generator for your needs. So, if you have any questions or need some help please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 998 647
How Do Diesel Generators Work?
Diesel generators use a series of steps to generate AC (alternating current) electricity. The process starts when a diesel (combustion) engine converts some of the chemical energy in the fuel to rotating mechanical energy. The rotating motor is then used by the AC alternator to generate electricity, while a wire moving through a magnetic field induces electrical charges. Diesel generators can be used for either prime or standby power. For example, a diesel generator might be used for prime power in a remote region with limited grid connection, or for standby or backup power during a blackout. The machines come in single-phase which could suit household or small business use, or three-phase for longer-term or heavy-duty industrial use. If you want to know more, read our article on how diesel generators work.
What Size Diesel Generator Do I Need?
Diesel generators come in a variety of types and sizes. This includes portable diesel models from 6kVA to 11kVA through to 3-phase stationery generators up to 2,000 kVA or even larger. You might choose a portable diesel generator for trade, farm or home and back-up use. For intensive and continued use, you may need a large 3-phase stationary diesel generator. If you are unsure which generator is best, Our professional diesel generator sales team are available to provide expert advice and guidance, ensuring you choose the right diesel generator to meet your needs.
Why Choose a Diesel Generator Over Petrol?
For example, diesel generators are more efficient in that they require as little as half as much fuel and don’t need to work as hard as petrol units to produce the same output. So, while diesel costs more per litre, a diesel generator will use less fuel which can mean lower costs over time. Diesel is also less volatile than petrol, making it safer to use. And because a diesel machine runs cooler than one run on petrol, and doesn’t need to work as hard, its maintenance requirements are lower.
How Efficient Are Diesel Generators?
Diesel engines use compression heat rather than spark ignition to burn the fuel and have greater thermal efficiency than other types of internal combustion engines. This makes diesel generators very efficient machines, especially for continuous and heavy duty use. As a general rule, diesel generators will use 0.4lt of fuel for each kWh produced, which equates to an efficiency ratio of 25%. The efficiency of any particular diesel generator however will depend on the situation and how it’s used. Diesel generators are generally very long-lasting, as they suffer less wear and tear than petrol-run models.