Join Australia’s Leading Off-Grid Power Solutions Provider
Careers At Blue Diamond Machinery
At Blue Diamond Machinery, we’re always on the lookout for skilled and motivated individuals to join our growing national team. If you’re looking for an exciting, fast-paced career powering Australia’s off-grid energy solutions, we’d love to hear from you.View Open Roles
Leading Power Solutions Distributor
As a leading distributor of off-grid power solutions, you’ll work across some of Australia’s major mine sites, tier 1 rental and construction companies. Some of our past customers include the likes of Laing O’Rourke, Lendlease and the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
Diverse Equipment Range
From renowned Japanese Denyo generators to cutting edge zero-emission power equipment, you’ll work with and expand your skillset across a diverse range of equipment types.
Pioneering Clean Energy Solutions
Through our new innovative Net Zero Equipment range, we’re investing heavily in alternative power solutions to traditional diesel offerings. You’ll help us power Australia’s leading mining, construction and commercial sites now, and into the future.
POWERING A CLEANER FUTURE
Who We Are
In business for over a decade, Blue Diamond Machinery is a leading national independent distributor of off-grid power solutions. Utilising both our traditional diesel offering, hybrid power systems and Net Zero options, we offer complete turnkey power systems to some of Australia’s largest mining and construction companies.
Combining years of experience and unique expertise, we’re able to deliver cutting-edge low and zero emission power solutions for our customers, no matter the application.About Us
Our Culture & Values
Why Work With Blue Diamond Machinery
If you’re passionate about working across exciting projects and industry leading tech, we’d love to hear from you.
Enjoy A Supportive Team Environment
At Blue Diamond Machinery, we pride ourselves on our positive team environment. We encourage input from all our staff, from warehouse workers and electricians to engineers and sales teams. We utilise everyone’s unique skills, knowledge and experiences to deliver the right solution for our customers.
Work With Industry Leading Tech
At Blue Diamond Machinery, we’re solving tomorrow’s challenges today. Working with us means working with cutting-edge low and zero emission technologies at the forefront of Australia’s clean energy transition. Our Net Zero Equipment range includes industry-leading hybrid generators, energy storage systems (ESS) and Hydrogen powered generators.
Endless Career Development Opportunities
Our traditional diesel and Net Zero Equipment range is backed by a team of world-class engineering and technical talent. If you’re passionate, motivated and prepared to give us your best, the opportunities to learn and grow within our team are endless.
View Our Current Availabilities
All aspects of sheet metal work, including but not limited to fuel tanks and tool boxes.
- Ability to Develop Fittings such as Bends / Tee Pieces Equal and Un Equal
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal fabrication equipment such as Press brake, Guillotine, punch & shears.
- Work in a team Environment, add Comments and offer alternative suggestion
- Ability to Read and Understand Technical Specification & Drawings
- Work with Varied Materials i.e. Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Galvanised Steel
- MIG welding experience
Vehicle Body Builder
Trailer and skid manufacturing experience required.
- Interpreting drawings, specifications and engineering plans.
- Fabricating sections and components from sheet metal & common structural steel
- Welding, screwing, riveting and bolting components together to form finished products.
- Cutting, shaping and grinding sheet metal to a high quality finish
- Attaching axles, suspension assemblies to trailers for ADR compliance.
- Carrying out alterations to chassis in accordance with engineering specifications.
- Fitting mechanical components such as winches, cranes and hoists.
Structural and pipe welding experience required.
- Be confident welding both carbon steel and pressure piping from 50NB to 300NB, using TIG root with Flux cap, mainly welded under rotation that will meet 6G testing requirements.
- Must have a relevant 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in TIG Welding MIG & Flux Core Pipe Welding
- Demonstrated experience working as a steel fabricator.
- GMAW and FCAW Competent.
Works in Blue Diamond Machinery workshop and customer sites as necessary. Carry out pre-delivery and uplift of Blue Diamond products as specified and IAW relevant Australian standards and applicable regulations. Oversee the cycle of predelivery and commissioning and readiness for dispatch to customers and/or internal departments. Carry out fault diagnosis and repairs for mechanical problems across Blue Diamond and customer owned equipment.
- Carry out on-hire/off-hire procedures for Blue Diamond Hire equipment.
- Inform management of maintenance/repair requirements of Blue Diamond Hire equipment to maintain high levels of equipment readiness and increased uptime when on-hire.
- Carry out mechanical commissioning works IAW with company procedures.
- Carry out mechanical and low voltage (12/24VDC) works and upfit of components on new/used company products as required.
- Servicing of customers equipment in workshop and on client’s site.
- Carry out service, diagnostics and repairs to petrol and diesel powered generator, lighting towers and air compressors.
Works in Blue Diamond Machinery workshop and customer sites as necessary. Carry out pre-delivery and upfit of Blue Diamond products as specified and IAW relevant Australian Standards and applicable regulations. Oversee the cycle of predelivery and commissioning procedure in readiness for dispatch to customers and/or internal departments. Carry out fault diagnosis and repairs for electrical problems across Blue Diamond and customer owned equipment.
- Carry out electrical works and upfit of components on new/used company products as required.
- Carry out electrical commissioning works IAW with company procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in and around the work environment
- Provide electrical leadership to trade assistance and apprentices.
- Loading, unloading and relocation of products using a forklift or other manual handling equipment;
- Take reasonable steps to avoid quality control issues;
Warehouse Worker / Storeperson
Works in transportation or warehousing of goods. Process orders and oversee the cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the Blue Diamond Machinery delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- Perform a range of tasks including the receipt, storage and delivery of product, machinery, spare parts and accessories;
- Ensure all incoming goods/materials are appropriately tagged and located as per Blue Diamond Machinery procedures;
- Carry out activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met;
- Loading and unloading of goods using a forklift or other manual handling equipment;
- Ensure that the goods dispatch are remains neat and tidy at all times;
- Liaise with third party freight service providers and schedule pickups ensuring that delivery deadlines are met;