FUEL TANK 3000L CUBE SELF BUNDED BAFFLED
Blue Diamond’s range of Self Bunded tanks, fully baffled are designed and approved for site storage of diesel. Meeting the needs of multiple applications in industry, construction, agriculture and mining.
Tank features rounded corners designed to eliminate stress points for improved quality and greater longevity. Also designed for visibility across all external surfaces of the tank.
- CUBE - BDM 3000L Self Bunded Tank Baffled Safe Fill Level 2700L
- Designed and approved for site storage of diesel.
- Mild Steel Internal Tank and Wetted Parts - Heavy duty mild steel External tank
- Stackable - 3-high empty / 2-high when full
- AS1940 / AS1692 approved as self bunded tank for static storage
- Bunded tank capacity 110% of internal tank volume. Self Bunded double wall design
- Fluid level dipsticks for tank and interstitial space
- UL complaint emergency relief vents on the main tank and interstitial space
- Vent stack with screened rainproof outlet
- 1 x 2inch fill port with camlock male tanker hose filter c/w dust cap connection
- 1x 2inch fill port with filter
- 3x 1.5inch suction port
- 2x 1.5inch suction port
- 2x 2inch suction port
- 2x 1.5inch return port
- 1 x Air breather vents and fittings supplied complete with dust filter fitting
- 2 x anodized dipstick, one for fuel dip, one for interstitial dip
- 1 x set of statutory signage
- Suction foot valve, overfill protection and electronic overfill alarm.
- Fill point with fire safe safe ball valve, non return valve and camlock with dust cap connection
- Warranty - 5 Years Structural, 1 year on valves (conditions apply)
- Easily removable carbon steel inner tank for maintenance and cleaning
- Vent Pipe: Standard
- Galvanised lifting lugs
- Fluid Level Dipstick: standard
- Dimensions - 2354mm x 1125mm x 1635mm
- Pumps / connections / hoses / meters / filters housed in bund, which can be locked even when in use!
- We can ship via weight just enter your postcode when your checking out
- Alternatively you can specify your own freight company. Or collect direct from our warehouse
- Pick up from our Perth or Melbourne Office
It’s important to ensure you select the right poly diesel fuel tank. If you have any questions, please call 1300 936 025 to discuss your requirements.
Related Fuel Tank Searches- You may also be interested in viewing: