Atlas Copco’s Rotary Screw G 7 Compressor- 10HP, 36CFM, 145PSI
Model G7 TM- Pricing is for G 7 Compressor Tank Mounted. Call for other pricing options.
The G 7 simply check all the boxes; Quiet, Efficient, Powerful, Reliable. The ideal small business compressor. Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw G compressors are the powerful and reliable industrial screw compressors for small and medium sized industries.
Blue Diamond Machinery are an Authorised Dealer in Australia for Atlas Copco’s Compressors.
Compressor Key Features & Benefits
- Simple Design- Low initial investment with Atlas Copco quality and service
- Easy to install- Very limited installation cost
- Elektronikon Controller- No risk or element reverse failure (integrated phase sequency relay),- Easy to get compressor operation status (pictograms display)
- W-fin cooler- Keep lower oil temp in dusty environment and easy to clean (no arrest of dusty in harsh/dusty environment)
- Spin-on oil filters- Quick maintenance and good protection for element (with integrated bypass valve)
- All around access- Low maintenance cost (easy and quick to maintain)
Screw Compressor Technical Specifications
Pressure Variant 10.0
Max. working Pressure- Bar(e) 10.0, psi 145
Capacity FAD*- l/s 17.2, m/min 1.03, cfm 38
Installed motor power- kW 7.5, hp 10
Tank Size - 270L
Noise Level**- dB(A) 66
Weight (kg/lbs)- Pack Tank Mounted 341/752
Dimensions- Length mm 1500, Width mm 623, Height mm 1469
*Unit performance measured according to ISO 1217, Annex C, latest edition
**Mean sound level according to ISO2151, tolerance 3 dB(A)
1 year Atlas-Copco™ guarantee. Extended warranty options available. We have authorised service agents Australia wide including Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, you can pick up from one of our sales offices located in Perth or Melbourne
Blue Diamond Machinery also provides comprehensive range of air compressor servicing, preventative maintenance and compressor repair services across Perth, WA. With over 25 years of experience servicing all types of compressors our service team ensure minimum downtime, quality and reliability on all compressor service and repair work.
It's important to ensure you select the right air compressor for your needs. So if you have any questions or need some help please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 998 647
Related Screw Compressor Models