Pramac 85kVA 3 Phase Natural Gas Generator GGW85
Fitted with a cutting-edge Generac engine, the Pramac GGW85 ensures faultless performance and low maintenance costs. The genset comes fitted with an advanced integrated Power Zone Pro controller, circuit breakers and an emergency stop button to maximise safety.
The gensets' high-performance sound-absorbing enclosure reduces noise output to 67dBA, so it’s ideal for use in noise sensitive areas. Its robust construction and high performance make it well-suited to demanding construction, industrial and commercial site standby power requirements.
Advantages of Gas Generators
- Powered by natural gas lines - offering reliable and virtually ‘unlimited’ runtimes during power outages or natural disasters.
- Produce significantly lower nitrogen oxide, particulate matter and carbon monoxide emissions compared to traditional diesel generators.
- Require very little fuel maintenance.
- Without the restriction of site refuelling, they’re easily installed in hard-to-access areas like rooftops.
- Do not require large on-site storage of fuel.
- Run quieter than diesel generators.
- Power rating: 85kVA
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Fuel type: Natural gas/LPG
- Engine: Generac
- Alternator: MeccAlte
- Alternator type: Brushless
- Noise pressure level: 67dBA at 7m
- Engine cooling system: Water
- Power Zone Pro control system
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 2760mm
- Width: 1130mm
- Height: 1810mm
- Weight: 1349kg
We offer 24/7 Australia wide support on all our natural gas generator models, with service agents throughout Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, you can pick up from one of our sales offices located in Perth or Melbourne Office
It's important to ensure you select the right natural gas generator for your needs. So if you have any questions or need some help please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 998 647.