Pramac 50kVA Industrial Spark Ignited Generator Set
The Pramac 50kVA generator is fitted with a world class Generac engine to ensure premium performance, fuel efficiency and reliability. The genset’s specially designed spark-ignited engine ensures less maintenance and a longer operating lifespan. It also comes with a Power Zone pro controller, allowing you to quickly monitor all operating specifications at a glance.
Fitted with a weather protected aluminium enclosure, this 50kVA genset is well-suited to a range of heavy-duty commercial and industrial prime or standby power requirements.
Advantages of Gas Generators
- Powered by natural gas lines - offering reliable and virtually ‘unlimited’ runtimes during power outages or natural disasters.
- Produce significantly lower nitrogen oxide, particulate matter and carbon monoxide emissions compared to traditional diesel generators.
- Require very little fuel maintenance.
- Without the restriction of site refuelling, they’re easily installed in hard-to-access areas like rooftops.
- Do not require large on-site storage of fuel.
- Run quieter than diesel generators.
- Fuel type: Natural gas/LPG
- Engine: Generac
- Alternator: Generac
- Noise pressure level: 61dBA at 7m
- Power Zone Pro control system
- Cylinders: 4
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 2408mm
- Width: 965mm
- Height: 1461mm
- Weight: 1095kg
We offer 24/7 Australia wide support on all our standby generator models, with service agents throughout Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, you can pick up from one of our sales offices located in Perth or Melbourne Office.