The Kubota Z602 is a vertical, water-cooled, 2-cylinder, 4-cycle IDI diesel engine with a capacity of 10.9HP at 3600RPM. Don’t mistake its compact size, this is one of the most hardworking, efficient and cleanest running diesel engines on the market!
- World’s smallest, multi-cylinder, high-power density diesel engine.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-up, while reducing emissions.
- Great reliability and long service life to meet a wide range of applications.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons reduce noise levels and reduce transmitted vibration from valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Super glow system for shortened pre-heat time and quicker engine starting in cold weather.
- 15.5 hp diesel engine
- 3600 rpm
- 2 Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke (72mm x 73.6mm)
- E-TVCS Combustion system
- Environmentally friendly
- Low noise
- 384.6mm (L) x 404mm (W) x 544.1mm (H)
- Dry weight of 60kg
- Small Construction Machinery
- Repowering by Blue Diamond Machinery
- We can ship via weight of the generator just enter your postcode when your checking out
- Alternatively you can specify your own freight company
Why Buy From Blue Diamond?
- Australian Owned and Operated
- 25 Years Experience in Power, Air, Water - Specialists
- Experienced Grundfos Pump Selection - Enough Water!
- Fully Equipped Mechanical Workshop poviding complete solutions
- Fully Stocked Spare Parts
- 24/ 7 Backup and Support
Call 1300 998 647 to discuss your requirements