The Kubota RK70 is a horizontal, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 7HP at 2400RPM, providing a rugged and reliable power solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Indirect injection engines equipped with Kubota’s TVC system for greater power output and more steady, quiet operation.
- Built-in balancer suppresses noise and vibration caused by the piston.
- Highly efficient combustion system prevents heat loss and maximises performance.
- Complete with a manual or electric start option with a backup manual crank start.
- Highly efficient diesel engines with superior fuel economy.
- Global brand renowned for its high performing and reliable engines.
- Hprizontal water cooled, 4 cycle diesel engine
- 2400 rpm
- Bore and Stroke (80mm x 75mm)
- Single Cylinder
- Tough and durable
- 664mm (L) x 322.5mm (W) x 492mm (H)
- Dry weight of 72kg
- Electric start
- Small Construction Machinery
- Repowering by Blue Diamond Machinery
- We can ship via weight of the generator just enter your postcode when your checking out
- Alternatively you can specify your own freight company
Why Buy From Blue Diamond?
- Australian Owned and Operated
- 25 Years Experience in Power, Air, Water - Specialists
- Experienced Grundfos Pump Selection - Enough Water!
- Fully Equipped Mechanical Workshop poviding complete solutions
- Fully Stocked Spare Parts
- 24/ 7 Backup and Support
Call 1300 998 647 to discuss your requirements