Generac Automatic Transfer Switch for Generator
Please select your option at checkout. Either 45Amps 3-Phase or 70Amps Single-Phase.
Generac Transfer Switches are designed for use with single-phase and 3-phase 50Hz generators. The transfer switches are certified for IEC 60947-6-1 – the transfer switch standard – where electronically operated and mechanically interlocked contacts are required for safety. For the 3-phase switch, the load transfers to the generator when any phase fails, when phase sequence is incorrect, or when there is over or under voltage (±10%).
Generac Transfer Switches are available with steel enclosures for 45 and 70 amp single phase and 3-phase models. The enclosure is RAL 7035 painted, and certified to IEC IP66. The contactors equipped comply with a wide range of certificates and marking, including the CE mark. The controller at the generator senses and controls the timing, exercising, and transfer commands.
Blue Diamond can provide a total solution for your power backup requirements supplying the ATS, Generator and the Electrician to come out and install and program your setup, taking all the hassle out of it!
- Single throw contactors, certified to the transfer switch standard IEC 60947-6-1 with electrically operated, mechanically interlocking contacts for fast, positive connections.
- High-endurance, interlocked contactor, suitable for both inductive and resistive loads.
- Less than 160 millisecond transfer time.
- Dual coil design.
- Contactors with built-in surge protection.
All timing and sensing functions originate in the generator controller.
- Utility voltage dropout: <60%
- Timer to generator start: 10 second factory set, adjustable between 2-1500 seconds by a qualified dealer*
- Engine warm up delay: Five seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 60% for five seconds
- Utility voltage pickup: >80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool-down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 12 minutes every 7 days
The transfer switch can be operated manually without power applied.
*When used in conjunction with units utilizing Evolution™ and Nexus™ controls
ATS Product Number:
- ATS 70AMP - PY000A000AY
- ATS 45AMP - PY000A000B8
- Limited 5 Year warranty.
- We can ship via weight, just enter your postcode when checking out - Australia Wide.
- Alternatively you can specify your own freight company or Pick up from our Perth or Melbourne branch.
It's important to ensure you select the right generator for your needs. So if you have any questions or need some help please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 998 647.