Grandfos Submersible Drainage Pumps
If you’re looking for a free standing submersible drainage pump that’s guaranteed to last in any weather condition, and is simple to use and install, look no further than the Grundfos’ high-quality pump range.
The Unilift KP, the Unilift AP and Unilift AP Basic pumps are all designed for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation. These pumps can be used for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. Plus, they are also suitable for installation in collecting tanks.
Grundfos’ proven submersible drainage pumps are designed for the pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
If you require a Grundfos pump, call us today on 1300 998 647.
Blue Diamond Machinery’s qualified on-site engineers are available to provide customized submersible drainage pumps solutions for your needs. We stock a large range of Grundfos products on our retail premises, as well as spare parts for all our equipment, which is backed by our comprehensive 24/7 guarantee. Unlike other businesses, Blue Diamond has an in-house workshop where our expert technicians provide mechanical support for all the products we sell.
If you’re looking to learn more about the Grundfos submersible drainage pumps range, the Blue Diamond Machinery team is the only business you’ll need to call.